No one wants to experience a cancer diagnosis, but the fact is that the risk of getting cancer is great. In the United States, men have slightly less than a one in two lifetime risk of developing cancer; for women, the risk is a little more than one in three (Cancer Facts and Figures 2012, American Cancer Society). Cancer insurance policy is designed to provide you with cash benefits during covered cancer treatments.
A supplemental cancer/specified-disease insurance policy can also help protect your income and savings from expenses that aren't covered by your major medical coverage, including:
Have a look at what we provide:
- Out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Out-of-network specialists.
- Experimental cancer treatment.
- Travel and lodging when treatment is far from home.
- Child care and household help.
- Normal living expenses, such as your car payment, mortgage/rent and utility bills.